Beautycounter is one of my all-time favorite brands for all things skin care and cosmetics-related. I love their baby and kids line, Chris loves the men’s line (Counterman), but all the skin care, shampoo, body wash, etc. is safe for the whole family. These are the only skin care products I use, and the only make up I feel confident using. Best of all, it is safe, with clean ingredients!
I fell in love with the products and started using them in 2014. This was before I knew much about the company, but I’ve grown to love them even more because of their mission. I love learning how to have a safer household for myself and my family, and I love knowing I never have to worry about anything that is in Beautycounter products. Here is Beautycounter’s “Never List”– none of these ingredients are ever used in any of their products.
Their mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. This is a mission I am 100% on board with, which is why I became a Beautycounter consultant. I want all of my friends and family to understand the importance of the products we use and the ingredients we put into our bodies every single day. I want to share with everyone I know how to look for safer ingredients, and why it matters.
Here are my current favorites:
- Tint Skin Moisturizing Foundation (buildable coverage, super light weight with that “no-makeup” feel; I use Linen)
- Cleansing Balm (feels like a facial every day! it cleanses, moisturizes, and tightens pores all in one!)
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel (pure magic. This has dramatically decreased my acne scarring and makes your skin so smooth!)
- Countercontrol Collection Skin Care (all of it, but especially the Deep Pore cleanser, toner, and SOS Spot treatment)
- Facial Oil (I use Balancing No. 3)
- Color Intense Lipstick (I’ve NEVER been a lipstick fan until this duo came out. They are the perfect neutrals for all occasions and skin tones)
- Brilliant Brow Gel (the best brow-filler/tamer I’ve ever used, I use Medium)
Take this skin-care quiz to see what might be the best fit for you.
Please ask me about it! Consultants are here to help answer questions and find the perfect products for YOU. These products are incredible and they truly work so well. This is often a problem with “safe” or “natural” skin care, but not with Beautycounter! Shop more here.